About 5 km south - east to Cheb near Podhrad in the nature area of Jesenice lake (surface 740 hectare, 12 km) is the campsite Václav since 1992 located.
Sandstone shore and lake's bottom are safe for children as well.
Due great waterquality there are several possibilities of watersports - such as swimming, sailing, surfing,
rowing and of course fishing.The Jesenice dam was built in 1957, nearby campsite was an old bridge
over the river which was flooded. The bridge remained up today. It is interesting memorial,
which is visited by many people every year.
The rusticity of the area around the lake invites to walk around - tours. World famous cities with healing springs like Karlovy Vary, Mariánské Lázně and Františkovy Lázně and places of historical importance like Cheb, Loket, Ostroh, Kynžvart and the natural reserve of SOOS, Kladská are easily to reach by car or train (train station - 300m).
In the campsite you can enjoy water trampolin with so called banana, you or your children won´t get bored :)
Family campsite offers campsite pitches for motorhomes and tents. We also offer modern accommodation in mobile homes.
Check and enjoy our campin service:
- quiet, clean and childfriendly family campsite
- 50 000 m2 of cultivated lawn area for caravans and tents (sun or shadow - pitch option)
- places from 100 m2
- mobilehomes for rent
- option to park your car by tent or caravan
- electricity 230 V 10A
- 2 new modern sanitary buildings (toilets, showers, hot / cold water, shower for people with disabilities)
- laundry and dryer
- playground for kids, entertainment room, carousel, swing
- water slide
- playground for sports
- table tennis
- central fireplace
- boats and sports equipments for rent
- tourist information and maps
- information about fishing licence
- camp shop selling, food, drinks, ice creams and chemist's goods
- restaurant and snackbar
- pets allowed
- WLAN for free
The campsite is enclosed, well lit and guarded.